Urvashi Dholakia Photos Net Worth Height Age Family Biography: Hello friends welcome to GoodNightImage.Net In this post, I am sharing all information about Urvashi Dholakia’s age, husband, family, biography, and more, hope you like this blog about it. Like Dholakia age, husband, family, biography and more sister, awards, net worth, daughter, kids, biography, birthday, brother, son, marriage, wedding photos, engagement, biography in Hindi, children, date of birth, date of birth, details, email id, car, contact number, income, lifestyle, family, father’s name and much more. You can see the biography and information of many such celebrities here.
Urvashi Dholakia needs no introduction as everyone knows her talent and achievements. He is one of the most popular faces on television. He started her career at a very young age.
Since then he made her mark in the industry and showed new hope for new achievements. Her face is quite popular in the industry and people can easily recognize him. He has acted in some of the most popular Indian television serials which are widely accepted by the people.
Urvashi Dholakia was born in 1979 to Punjabi and Gujarati parents. Her childhood went through great difficulties. She got married at the age of sixteen. She became the mother of two children by the time she was nineteen.
However, they later got divorced. No one knows about her husband and at present, their children are studying in boarding school.
Despite so much struggle, he obtained a diploma in Bharat Natyam from Nalanda University. After that, he started her career in acting.
journey and success
Urvashi Dholakia found her interest in acting at a very young age. She made her first appearance at the age of just 6 in the television serial of Shree Adhikari Brothers and it was the serial “Waqt Ki Raftaar”.
Thereafter, she continued to act in various serials and at the age of 14, she became popular with the comedy serial on TV “Dekh Bhai Dekh”.
Later, she entered the big world of fame. Later she acted in several TV shows including “Zamaa Badal Gaya”, “Ghar Ek Mandir”, “Mehndi Tere Naam Ki”, “Kabhi Sautan Kabhi Saheli”.
The serial, which gave her the most popularity, was “Kasauti Zindagi Ki” where she played the role of a negative lady named Kamolika Basu.
People appreciated this character a lot and she got a lot of attention from the people for this character.
Apart from these TV serials, Urvashi Dholakia participated in many reality shows. In the year 2007, she participated in “Comedy Circus 1” and later she also participated in “Ustadon Ka Ustad” in 2008.
In between these reality shows, she also participated in a very different reality show called “Sach Ka Saamna”. In the year 2009. Her performance in the show had created a buzz in the entire city.
Urvashi Dholakia – Biography, Wiki, Personal Details, Age, Height
She also appeared in a reality show and one of them is “Meethi Chudi” on NDTV Imagine in 2010.
bigg boss season 6
Urvashi Dholakia has been the “Winner of Bigg Boss Season 7”. This was a different achievement in her world of reality shows.
Awards and achievements
Her amazing skills in acting earned him big awards and accolades. She received several awards for Best Negative Roles in Television. She received these awards for a long time. There can be no one better than him. She became the definition of a negative character in television.
Some brief facts about Urvashi Dholakia
- She was born in a Hindu family to a Punjabi mother and a Gujarati father.
- She got married at the age of sixteen and became the mother of twin sons at the age of 19. Their marriage did not work out and they separated within two years of their marriage. He single-handedly raised his sons.
- Urvashi Dholakia with her sons
- She appeared in the Star Plus TV serial “Kasauti Zindagi Ki”. ‘ Gained immense popularity by playing the role of ‘Komolika Basu’.
- In 2012, she was the winner of one of India’s most controversial shows- Bigg Boss Season 6.
- Dholakia took a two-year hiatus from the entertainment industry after winning Bigg Boss-6 as she wanted to be with her teenage sons.
- Urvashi Dholakia with her sons and mother
- He wrote “Ghar Ek Mandir,” “Kabhi Sautan Kabhi Saheli,” “Kasauti Zindagi Ki,” “Somewhere To Hoga,” “Mehndi Tere Naam Ki “ Including worked in many TV serials. He is best known for the negative roles he has played. Urvashi’s favorite character till date is “Pooja” which she portrayed in “Mehndi Tere Naam Ki”.
- Urvashi Dholakia in ‘Kabhi Souten Kabhi Saheli’
- Urvashi is a trained Bharatnatyam dancer.
- In 2017, she worked in the Colors TV serial “Chandrakanta”, in which she appeared in the role of Rani Iravati.
- Urvashi Dholakia in ‘Chandrakanta’
- In 2019, Urvashi appeared in the season 9 of the dance reality show “Nach Baliye” with her ex-boyfriend. by Anuj Sachdeva appeared together.
Urvashi Dholakia images/pics/photos and Wallpapers
Urvashi Dholakia Biography Video
Here is a cool collection of Urvashi Dholakia Biography. We hope to enjoy this Biography & Picture now. If you like this post you can share it with your friends now.